Migraines , who suffers from them here?

Caporegime
Had one this morning, really bad with pain on both sides of my head which messed up my vision. Could not raise my head at all, three nurofen and that didn't touch it. Had to have a friend drop of some migralievs(?) took two pinks and then it started. Puking up so much i was air puking and i finally fell asleep and woke up two hours later feeling like a hangover. I get them rarely, just nasty ones with vision loss on occasion however i did wonder why i was still peppy at 2.30am!

Mum gets them a lot worse than i do and more often and i understand what she goes through, she has a hole in her heart and does end up with paralitic migrains. So anyone else here suffer from them?

I get them rarely, just nasty ones with vision loss on occasion

This isn't a doctor/hospital advice thread!!!!!!

Soldato
I've had them since I was 2. They wore off in my early teens but now I get them in spates. As soon as I'm getting a headache I take tablets to try and control it but other then that it always leads to me being sick.

Oh the joys.

Soldato
I get migraines and really bad headaches also. Would get bad headaches daily but this is the 4th day where I've not taken anything for them and I feel way better than when I would be constantly doped up on nurofen plus etc.

Man of Honour
I get them now and again since about 3-4 years ago. I can go fine for a month or two but then get two in a week. I can't do much bar just going to bed and trying to get to sleep asap.

Last edited:
Soldato
try using syndol tablets.

you can get over the counter from a pharmacy.

my wife has bad migraines and the syndol helps quite a bit.

Caporegime
OP
I tell ya what, i never knew the stomach could hold that much lol :D

Van Hellseek :p, but anyway this is a thread about who suffers from then on ocuk.

Associate
I've only just gone on!

Again this is medical advice which i don't need :(

NO MEDICAL ADVICE PLEASE

I just want to know who on ocuk suffers from migrains!

I SUFFER FROM MIGRAINES!

And I found the causes for it, i.e staying on the computer for long periods and dehydration causes it. Just wanted to point it out!

Caporegime
OP
I SUFFER FROM MIGRAINES!

And I found the causes for it, i.e staying on the computer for long periods and dehydration causes it. Just wanted to point it out!

Like my mum, who has a hole in her heart and hardly ever uses the computer but thats ok because you found the cause for it being a computer and dehydration :p:p:p. That's why i see that ocuk doesn't do medical advice, i hadn't used the computer hardly at all yesterday as i was out from 6 till 1am!

Migrains for me come about due to

Sleep Issues
Sore Neck
Heat, if it gets too hot
and Storms.

When it comes to computers, i just get headaches or sore eyes but that's through way too much usage :D

Back
Top Bottom