Militant attack in Nairobi

Soldato
When the comment deserves aggression for being either utterly wrong or detestable, yet i'll waste my time making a fruitless post about it. What does "Africa is a failed continent" add to the discussion? other than some implicit racism.

Racism? Your obsessed with race.

You need to stop attacking peoples comments so aggressively. You’re coming across as a very angry individual lately and it adds nothing to a discussion.

Well said.

Caporegime
OP
When the comment deserves aggression for being either utterly wrong or detestable, yet i'll waste my time making a fruitless post about it. What does "Africa is a failed continent" add to the discussion? other than some implicit racism.

It's not even talking about the specific region, the peoples involved (there are thousands of tribes, peoples and what have you) or the political situation. It's just a vague "lol africa" comment that i have a duty to call out.

Nigeria and Kenya are growing behemoths of success, sure it could be better if not for the harsh conditions in Africa, but i still think it should be lauded instead of calling them a failure.
There was nothing remotely racist about that comment. You look for it too hard. You just cannot wait to be outraged.

Caporegime

That has to be the most popular leftist tactic these days, surely? Calling someone racist in order to shut them down, even though they haven't said anything even remotely racist to begin with. Wonderful stuff. :p

Soldato
That has to be the most popular leftist tactic these days, surely? Calling someone racist in order to shut them down, even though they haven't said anything even remotely racist to begin with. Wonderful stuff. :p

Yep, and outside of a few online forums it tends to work spectacularly well.

Caporegime

It's not even talking about the specific region, the peoples involved (there are thousands of tribes, peoples and what have you) or the political situation. It's just a vague "lol africa" comment that i have a duty to call out.

Nigeria and Kenya are growing behemoths of success, sure it could be better if not for the harsh conditions in Africa, but i still think it should be lauded instead of calling them a failure.

News flash: Africa is a ****hole full of corrupt, bent thieving bar stewards who will screw their very own family over to make a buck. Screw racism, this is a fact.

Honestly Somalia needs to be wiped off the face of the earth and start again. Nothing good comes from that place.

Soldato
News flash: Africa is a ****hole full of corrupt, bent thieving bar stewards who will screw their very own family over to make a buck. Screw racism, this is a fact.

Honestly Somalia needs to be wiped off the face of the earth and start again. Nothing good comes from that place.

Well it did inspire Captain Phillips. Great film...

Soldato
just stopped laughing at the gall of you crying about racism, after your retarded sneering comments about Japan and how awesome the culture of the USA is for dropping nukes on their civilians etc.

Back
Top Bottom