Mini ITX Gaming PC - £1,500 Budget

Soldato
I've been asked to put a gaming system together for a friend's kid, who has a budget of around £1,500, but could go a bit higher, just for the tower. They've already got the monitor, peripherals etc.

Only requirements are it needs to be small, so itx and capable of playing modern games like the new GTA when it arrives a long with all the usual guff like Fortnite, Minecraft, Cyberpunk etc

I was thinking 7600x and 4060ti etc but I'm hoping you guys can come up with something a little more saucy.

Man of Honour
Soldato
The parts above are a good start. I would like to point out the NR200P MAX as a good all-round ITX case. The pre-installed CPU-AIO plus PSU along with the custom length cables makes a very easy and tidy installation.

The V1 has been sold as low as £215 recently. Not much changed with the V2. Updated pump. 12VHPWR on PSU & slots not holes for better air flow.

Last edited:
Associate
I've been asked to put a gaming system together for a friend's kid, who has a budget of around £1,500, but could go a bit higher, just for the tower. They've already got the monitor, peripherals etc.

Only requirements are it needs to be small, so itx and capable of playing modern games like the new GTA when it arrives a long with all the usual guff like Fortnite, Minecraft, Cyberpunk etc

I was thinking 7600x and 4060ti etc but I'm hoping you guys can come up with something a little more saucy.
Which chassis does he like most?

ITX builds are very often dictated by the chassis.

I might suggest an air cooler for long term low maintenance. AIO coolers can be an issue after a couple years and are you going to help the friends kid fix it?

Back
Top Bottom