Mini ITX Lian Li PC-05SX Build

Associate
Hey all,

I decided it was time to build a new PC as my one as good as it is still, it's 7+ years old and the MBoard is showing signs of decay. The USB Ports are dead and have been dead for a year, the battery has died so I thought it was better to just build a new PC. I wanted to make a mini PC but one that wasn't impossible to build in but yet can be powerful enough to play games with my GTX 1080 card. So after receiving my kit from Overclockers here is my progress.

It's all up and running I just need to decide if I should install Windows 10 on my old 120GB SSD or 256GB SSD and remove my old OS.

I had some trouble with getting the machine to boot but manage to sort it :)

TTUreYD.jpg

UOqGhTm.jpg

ShShBib.jpg

9ZO1i3b.jpg

kJpdaF9.jpg

fCkBSo3.jpg

2x 1TB SSDs :D
5okZ8s8.jpg

0qqsMyP.jpg

glAQ5Cn.jpg

L0UOVk0.jpg

11GAw3b.jpg

6WzOH3d.jpg

7Qd8CFC.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Some custom - made to length cables wod really finish that off ;)

Still looks very nice tho!

Thanks :) It would be great to do if I knew how to custom make the cables, I just had to make do with what I got :/ I have some more cable adhesive clips coming so will try tidying it up a bit more :)

Last edited:
Associate
I like itx and I like lian li .... bui that case is grossly overpriced imo. Your pics are ok but under lit .. you simply cannot have too much lighting when especially when you have your rgb's on...
custom cables in USA ?? I think can make the cables you need...but not cheap . But then with 2x1tb ssd you going full on ;)
cablemod.com

Back
Top Bottom