MiniFusion - *Sponsored* by Xtia and Bitspower

Soldato
OP
After nearly a month of designing and trial and error we've finally managed to get this enclosure design finished. There were so many unforeseen issues that needed remedies which dragged out the project but glad Arya over at AquaCustoms has managed to get this put together.

Now onto the machining which im absolutely excited about!

Associate
After nearly a month of designing and trial and error we've finally managed to get this enclosure design finished. There were so many unforeseen issues that needed remedies which dragged out the project but glad Arya over at AquaCustoms has managed to get this put together.

Now onto the machining which im absolutely excited about!

looks good mate. Will it be using something like m3 bolts

Soldato
OP
New Sponsor, its with great honour to announce that Alex from Praetex Design will be sponsoring this build with its machining work. For those that don't know, Alex was the Mod Content lead for Bit Tech. He did my distros for my previous build and his attention to detail and workmanship is top notch.

Last edited:
Soldato
New Sponsor, its with great honour to announce that Alex Praetex Design will be sponsoring this build with its machining work. For those that don't know, Alex was the Mod Content lead for Bit Tech. He did my distros for my previous build and his attention to detail and workmanship is top notch.

Now that's definitely a great sponsor to have
The others aren't bad
But someone who can make you quality custom stuff
That's a real feather in your cap
Congratulations yet again mate

Soldato
OP
more good news. Congrats mate

Thanks! Makes me wish i made this project abit more high end with a better gpu but the whole point was always to make a compact mini powerhouse.

Now that's definitely a great sponsor to have
The others aren't bad
But someone who can make you quality custom stuff
That's a real feather in your cap
Congratulations yet again mate

Thanks mate, i keep saying this but its been a huge journey for me. 12 years ago i started building pc's, got into exotic builds and never really thought much of it until last year when i realised i should maybe try and reach out. Here we are today, it's definitely been an accomplishment and then some.

Soldato
OP
Contemplating whether i need to 3D print any mounts for the reservoir and mini distro at the front or if i can get away with just using the solid tubing and positioning as anchoring points. Would certainly save me abit more time, this project has dragged out.

Was meant to be complete by the end of Feb, we're almost at the end of March now.

Soldato
OP
Things left to do:

• Test fit assembly of the lower enclosure.
  • Weld the end tabs onto the mounting brackets.
  • Powdercoat the case and lower enclosure - I'm contemplating a change in colour right now since the whole thing is getting redone anyway.
  • Assembly - The Fun Part.

Associate
Contemplating whether i need to 3D print any mounts for the reservoir and mini distro at the front or if i can get away with just using the solid tubing and positioning as anchoring points. Would certainly save me abit more time, this project has dragged out.

Was meant to be complete by the end of Feb, we're almost at the end of March now.
do res and distro not have any premade mounts that may assist ?

Soldato
OP
do res and distro not have any premade mounts that may assist ?

They have predrilled holes for mounting but no mounting mechanism that would suit my current use case. Worse case scenario, i will have to design and 3D print one. Best case is using the the radiator and other existing points to create the anchor points needed.

Hopefully the latter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom