MiRacle Pool

Associate
Mixed Reality pool game. Physics are spot on. I've tried a couple of the other pool VR options and this one is the best yet. Plus just released so likley to improve with added features.

Associate
Mixed Reality pool game. Physics are spot on. I've tried a couple of the other pool VR options and this one is the best yet. Plus just released so likley to improve with added features.

Great game this was playing it when it was early access and free and it's worth every penny of the £10.99 now it's properly released.

Associate

Edit: I don't think asking for referral links is allowed.

Last edited:
Soldato
might be one for the social night as well.
i get the impressiong the unspoken rule is dont display referals openly and ask in private PM or in game.

Last edited:
Soldato
i actually just gave it a try, i've tried some other similar before and didnt get on with them that well. but this one seems like a good atempt and could be fun.
i had one instance were i could see the que properly to make a shot becaue of automaitic hand placement but yer i can see this being a chill relaxed game for people.
the only thing i wasnt able to confirm was the max player count.
theres a snooker option but not sure if rules are impleement.
theres room for improvement like trickshots.
im still terrible at pool i discovered :D

Associate
When i saw the thread title, i was hoping for a VR game where i get to sit in a swimming pool with old Speedos that has the 'S' worn away, and saggy at the back, being an annoyance to anyone around. Now, I am greatly disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom