Miss a BlackCircles appointment?

Associate
Has anyone used BlackCircles tyre service? im about to order some tyres and arrange an appointment to get them fitted at my local BlackCircles garage.

The problem is i want to make an appointment on saturday, but theres a slight chance my new alloys might not arrive by them. Can i rearrange an appointment if my alloys doesnt show up? i want them fitted asap when i get them.

Man of Honour
The only people who will be able to tell you for sure will be...

Contact Us
Contact Us

By Mail
Blackcircles.com Ltd, Cavalry Park, Peebles
Edinburgh, EH45 9BU

By Telephone
+44 0845 2000022

By Fax
+44 01721 729 257

By Email:

General & Sales
[email protected]

Press Contact
[email protected]

Accounts
[email protected]

Website Development/Troubleshooting
[email protected]

Garage Network & Franchise Enquiries
[email protected]

Fleet Enquiries
[email protected]

Auction Enquiries/Sell Your Items
[email protected]

Associate
OP
i know but they closed at the moment and i want to order tonight so the better chance the tyres i need be at the garage on saturday.

Soldato
ultim said:
i know but they closed at the moment and i want to order tonight so the better chance the tyres i need be at the garage on saturday.

phone them first thing in the morning, itll be no different to ordering online now :)

Man of Honour
Blackcircles for me were crap. Awful. They ordered me the wrong tyres, sent them to the wrong garage (which promptly closed down and sent them to a different garage 20 miles away), rang me every 10 minutes changing their story...

Wouldn't use them again, ever. I cancelled my order and paid more to Charlie Browns.

Back
Top Bottom