Mister FPGA

Zaf

Zaf

Soldato

Zaf

Zaf

Soldato
Wizzo’s remote app has come on along way too, you can browse to the game and write it to the nfc card all from the app. He’s also looking at adding meta data and box art etc

Zaf

Zaf

Soldato
I've just released the 3d print files for the ACR122U NFC reader, if anyone has one and want's to give it ago -
Wizzo has also re-branded the nfc script from nfc.sh to tapto.sh which now supports returning to the MiSTer main menu when the card is removed! (turned off by default and configured in the INI)

Last edited:

Zaf

Zaf

Soldato
That would be awesome thank you. I’ve got an ACR122U, I’m guessing I just take it apart and replace with the shell?
Yeah exactly, just unscrew the screws and drop the PCB in the new case. I'll send you a PM!

The TapTo Label Designer web app is now live - https://tapto-designer.netlify.app/

You can use it to create a PDF of 9 labels on one A4 sheet or download all of the individual labels as PNGs. There are a couple of different templates to choose from as well.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not yet but I've also been meaning to set it up with MiSTercast to watch some old VHS horror movies on my CRT.
Nice, I was wondering if something like that exists! I didn't know about this (is there anything the Mister can't do - it's going from strength to strength) :) Will check this out for sure.

I've not heard of GroovyMister either, I've been reading up on it and more confused then when I started :) Can you tell me how Groovy would differ over using the above please?

Back
Top Bottom