MM forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Am about to upgrade and would gladly buy from fellow
overclockers.co.uk fans but can't because i need to
be registered a year and have a certain number of posts?
seems quite odd and can't think of a reason why you block the access
to that forum.It's a trifle "it's my ball and your not allowed to play"

Last edited:
Soldato
The post count limit is there to stop people from just signing up and selling an item they don't have and taking peoples money.

EDIT: And you also need to be registered for 90 days.

Soldato
FAQ said:
The members market is provided as a free service to active and contributing forum members. OcUK are not liable for any deals that are done in the Members Market, you are free to buy and sell at your own risk. Please read the rules of the Members Market before you proceed to make your first sale.

Access to the Members Market forum requires two things. Firstly, you will need to have over 250 posts and have been signed up for at least 90 days. Please note that this does not mean you spam the forums simply to increase your posts, as this action will result in posts being deducted, and if you continue this behaviour, your account will eventually be banned/suspended. Once you reach 250 posts, you will need to activate your trust. This is either found in your UserCP, or you can press the trust button that appears at the bottom of all your posts.

Once you satisfy both of these criteria, Members Market access will be granted within 24hrs. Please do not post on the forums asking why you cannot access the members market, if you have any queries, email one of the forum Dons/Admins. The contact addresses are available in the FAQ.

Permabanned
OP
wow quick replys well fraud happens everywhere i guess
i'll just have to wait then :p i joined about 2001 when i bought 2 agp cards
from ocuk cant remember the handle though.
I just saw a ds3 go for £74 used on flea pay unreal can get it delivered new
for a tiny bit more.Lmao at posts being deducted.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have full trust in the "MM" community, and I thank OcUK that they dont "just let any ol random" in.
eBay is bad enough, dont need scams and rubbish around here.

Soldato
geff_r said:
Well i would'nt say 90 days and 250 posts is a reason to trust someone
i'm sure mm has risks too.

I agree with you, however it's better than nothing, like some other forums.
I usually don't trade with someone of so little posts and no feedback, unless we meet up, or I see the goods/money first.
And yea it has some risk involved, but I trust it more than any other place, inc eBay.

Sorry this has gone off topic, not really Hardware talk :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom