Mobile phone with no internet browser function but good 3mp+ camera and video optional WhatsApp ? I have Doro 1370.

Associate
Hello, I currently have a Doro 1370 phone with a 3 mp camera, it doesn't have a browser and I don't want one.
However, I am looking to get a better phone with a better, higher resolution camera, video and WhatsApp would be useful but not essential.

What mobile phones would meet my criteria of mobile phone with a camera with higher resolution camera, video and maybe WhatsApp?
Definitely No browser !
I look forward to people's thoughts.

Yours

Farhan

Last edited:
Soldato
Unfortunately you're not going to find a phone that doesn't have a browser. You could just not use the app at all and ignore it.

If you however mean internet connection, then WhatsApp requires it, as it works over the internet instead of standard calls/text.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Unfortunately you're not going to find a phone that doesn't have a browser. You could just not use the app at all and ignore it.

If you however mean internet connection, then WhatsApp requires it, as it works over the internet instead of standard calls/text.
Hello I mean no Browser like safari or chrome ,etc. now browser app!

Yours

Farhan

Soldato
Or if you can't delete the browser, you can hide it by removing the shortcut on the home screen. Some apps may depend on the browser so it may be a bad idea to completely remove it.

Associate
OP
As I said WhatsApp is option but a better camera than my 3mp camera is a must and can take micro SD card or SD card .

Yours

Farhan

Back
Top Bottom