Mobo QVL.

Associate
Hello

I've just bought these components and have been told about QVL by a friend which I never heard of until now. I checked Asus website and can't see ram listed!
Please check out my components and put me out of my misery by telling me it's going to be compatible?

Thank you so much!

If you have bought all the parts already then give it a try.

As mentioned above, its just a list of ram that Asus have tested with this motherboard and does not mean its not going to work.

The 'overclock' timings for EXPO RAM is intended to be optimised for AMD processors rather than Intel ones, but I think it's unlikely to cause issues in reality because AMD tends to run slightly less aggressive memory speeds.

Thank you for your reassurance.
The components arrive within the next 2 hours!
Enjoy!

The first thing i would do is make sure you are using the latest bios for the board.

I am usure if you are aware of all the issues with 13th and 14th gen Intel processors.

The 'overclock' timings for EXPO RAM is intended to be optimised for AMD processors rather than Intel ones, but I think it's unlikely to cause issues in reality because AMD tends to run slightly less aggressive memory speeds.

Looking at the ram page it says it supports EXPO and XMP 3.0 for the performance profiles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom