Models with no make up on

Soldato
I honestly think most of those girls look fairly awful.

And by that I mean they don't look as nice as a normal girl you would see in the supermarket, not even close.

Catwalk friendly bone structure just means having a weird misshapen head as far as I can see

Associate
Wtf is going on here
capturefp.png

and here
capture1fu.png

They dont look...right

I agree, I'm calling shopped on this one

Permabanned
OP
Exactly.

Note - Model as in the ones in magazines.

The models you are referring to in your OP is bunch of women just got out of bed.

No women aspire to look like they just got out of bed.

No, these are mugs shots done by LV, thats them with no or very little make up on, they just dont look right, some of the have great bodies but their faces just look awful!

Soldato
would love to have seen miranda kerr (because she seems like a nice person) - she looked stunning without makeup after her baby.

would also love to have seen giselle - because i dont like her much

Caporegime
No, these are mugs shots done by LV, thats them with no or very little make up on, they just dont look right, some of the have great bodies but their faces just look awful!

Some, but 90% of those look pretty good!

You have to know that supermodels does not equal beautiful. They are hired because they have a look, and a body that clothes look good in.

Permabanned
OP
Some, but 90% of those look pretty good!

You have to know that supermodels does not equal beautiful. They are hired because they have a look, and a body that clothes look good in.

What, clothes look good on them?

That's a myth, they are tall and have zero body fat, that is not a good look and not healthy!

Do you really think Louis Vitton is designing clothes for your average women?

Back
Top Bottom