Models with no make up on

Soldato
Painfully underweight :/

You can't even see their bodies or their hight/weight... :confused:

What, clothes look good on them?

That's a myth, they are tall and have zero body fat, that is not a good look and not healthy!

Do you really think Louis Vitton is designing clothes for your average women?

if they had zero body fat they'd be dead; i realise you're not serious, but still...

Soldato
Louis Vuitton will be looking at these girls' bone structure etc, seeing who COULD look pretty with the make-up on but has natural beauty to work with.

It's clear that LV must have a particular "look" they were after because most of the girls look similar to each other.

Elle McPherson - Goregous. I would do her. And I'm a straight girl :D

Soldato
Wtf is going on here
capturefp.png

and here
capture1fu.png

They dont look...right

Huge foreheads...?

Caporegime
What, clothes look good on them?

That's a myth, they are tall and have zero body fat, that is not a good look and not healthy!

Do you really think Louis Vitton is designing clothes for your average women?

Here is a Newsflash.

Average women (for a population) is on the overweight size, and clothes are designed to look for for thinner women. That is a fact, I don't deny it, nobody does. They don't design clothes to look good for fat women.

Besides, clothes do look nice on skinner people anyway. Put the same dress (or 100) on a skinny person and a fat one. It is obvious who looks better in it or most of it.

Caporegime
The photography is done in such a way as to make the subject appear as ugly as possible, these images are therefore incomparable to other images taken of them with make-up on.

Wtf is going on here

They dont look...right

This goes to show that the perspective on these photographs is incorrect.

Last edited:
Soldato
The photography is done in such a way as to make the subject appear as ugly as possible, these images are therefore incomparable to other images taken of them with make-up on.

Winnar. Cheets, are you by any chance a female suffering from low self esteem? :p There's more to these pictures than just the lack of make-up, and the difference between them and the usual pictures you see of these women is WAY beyond just lacking make-up. Good make-up, lighting, photography, retouching. Even without any of that you can still see most of those girls are beautiful, maybe not by your definition of the word, but beautiful nonetheless.

If it makes you feel better to think they all look like that in real life though go right ahead, but be prepared to think again if you ever meet one in person :p

Permabanned
OP
Here is a Newsflash.

Average women (for a population) is on the overweight size, and clothes are designed to look for for thinner women. That is a fact, I don't deny it, nobody does. They don't design clothes to look good for fat women.

Besides, clothes do look nice on skinner people anyway. Put the same dress (or 100) on a skinny person and a fat one. It is obvious who looks better in it or most of it.

With women some of them look ill, they are designed to fit women with very little body fat, thats like saying a Ferrari is the best looking car because its designed to look amazing and out of the reach of 100s of millions of people.

With men they just look ill!

Caporegime
TMdwM.jpg

becomes this

hQWui.jpg

Just shows you why the make up business is worth billions to women and even men are getting in on the act.

No...

It shows what a little bit of care about their appearence and facial expression does.

One looks like she just got up in the morning and still has the half sleepy scowl on and the other is smiling, side on and with muh more flattering light.

Yes makeup will do a bit but, like most of these sort of photos (the "she looks bad without makeup") ones), people take the worst photo they can find anc compare it to one of the best. I'm sure you could do that with anyone, whether they are naturally attractive or ugly.

Having said that most supermodels are plain ugly anyway and no amount of makeup can sort that out when most of the problem is them being too skinny.

Back
Top Bottom