Modifying Noblechairs Hero arm rests?

Associate
Hi all, recently got hold of the Hero, liking the chair, the firmness will take some getting used to, but is a comfortable chair

However if possible it would be nice to have my arms be slightly closer to my sides, i am not that wide, and i have the backrest reclined at just enough of an angle to be able to bring the arm rests in closer to my sides if it was possible, which it is not, well not without a modification, i was thinking what if i got a HSS drill bit and drilled 3 holes in the underside part of the arm rest for the 3 screws to go in? is the type of metal that is used in the arm rests steel? obviously i want to be sure it can take a drilling, i will only be drilling 3 holes in each arm rest just enough to allow me to bring the arm rests about 2cm or 3cm closer to the sides of my body

Associate
If despite the adjustments available still to far for you, and even adjusting the top of the armrest as close as possible, i'm afraid the chair is too big for you.
You can always try some mod, as you suggested, but not an easy thing without the correct skills and equipment.
I believe the material is steel. Just to have an idea, to go through the back seat of my car to install my amplifier, which was a thin sheet of steel took me quite a while and using good equipment.
Yes, is doable, but go slow and be patient.

Back
Top Bottom