Moisturiser for men

Soldato
For a few weeks now I've been using No. 7 Men 'Protect & Perfect' moisturiser and found it really quite good; my skin feels much suppler, and I think looks a bit better, too!

Does anyone have recommendations for other creams that work nicely? The only other guy I know for sure uses face cream is Princey and he looks about 5, so I guess they work, and also that a few other guys on here must use one :p

Wise Guy
Soldato
I've been using dermotologica daily microfoliant lately, followed by neutrogena visibly even spf30. I also have some clinque moisture gel that is much better but doesnt have the SPF. Although I'm skeptical of how much use the SPF protection is. I prefer to wear a hat if I'm in the sun.

Soldato
Soldato
For a few weeks now I've been using No. 7 Men 'Protect & Perfect' moisturiser and found it really quite good; my skin feels much suppler, and I think looks a bit better, too!

Does anyone have recommendations for other creams that work nicely? The only other guy I know for sure uses face cream is Princey and he looks about 5, so I guess they work, and also that a few other guys on here must use one :p

If it suits you then stick with it? I use the No 7 aftershave balm and really rate that too. Plus the No 7 stuff is reasonably priced.

Soldato
I used to suffer from dry skin on my face and when I was younger spots, with a dry face feeling...

I tried loads of different things to keep my face feeling "moist" and my solution was, oranges and drinking water, and rarely washing my face....

I never use shower gel or soap on my face now, in the shower ill just wash everywhere else but my face and just basically let water do its job.

Works.

Back
Top Bottom