Mols Avatars

Commissario
Why are there no gender neutral avatars? What about those who identify as inanimate objects? There is a lack representation and diversity in the avatars.

I don't really care. I'm happy with those which are being used. It's meaningless other than to warn you when a noob is posting something, so you probably want to ignore it mostly.
We're not bringing back the guns.

I mean that's 20 years ago and people still want them back!

Soldato
Stupid replies aside, are there many/any easily recognisable female "mafia/mobster/gangsters" from TV/Film whose avatars we could use, because I'm struggling to think of any, never mind specifically Italian ones to match the current avatars?

Last edited:
Caporegime
I've only recently seen the three Godfather movies, now I've got to watch Goodfellas and that other one. Otherwise I won't know if I'm a goodie or a baddie.

Man of Honour
I've only recently seen the three Godfather movies, now I've got to watch Goodfellas and that other one. Otherwise I won't know if I'm a goodie or a baddie.
We're all baddies here. This is what @[FnG]magnolia was talking about.

:edit: mods?!? I can't tag him :(

Last edited:
Commissario
I mean that's 20 years ago and people still want them back!
I wonder if they want that old horrible purple colour scheme back as well ;)

Stupid replies aside, are there many/any easily recognisable female "mafia/mobster/gangsters" from TV/Film whose avatars we could use, because I'm struggling to think of any, never mind specifically Italian ones to match the current avatars?
There aren't any. When we rolled out the forum upgrade, we were accused of misogyny because we only had one female avatar and it was the lowest level. In reality, there simply aren't any appropriate characters depicted in film or TV that we could use. Previous avatar sets have had real people but we wanted to move away from that and apart from our suspended/banned avatar, we have no actual real people, they're all actors.

Back
Top Bottom