Monday Classics @ Cineworld

Soldato
Cineworld are showing loads of awesome films, re-released on their awesome screens (the Cineworld screen at Braintree is literally pin sharp... it makes the Odeon in Chelmsford look like a childrens toy).

If you missed them the first time round due to ignorance or being, you know... not born yet, then here's your chance.

Upcoming films for the next month:

28th Sep 2009 - The Godfather (I caught it last night... a.m.a.z.i.n.g.)

05 Oct 2009 - Bugsy Malone
16 Oct 2009 - Singin' in the Rain
16 Oct 2009 - Oliver Twist
16 Oct 2009 - Dr No

17 Dec 2009 - The Wizard of Oz

Also saw a trailer last night that promised the likes of The Thing, Shawshank Redemption, An American Werewolf in London, National Lampoons Animal House and a bunch more that slip my mind at the moment.

Can't wait for The Thing, myself! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Yeah i'm tempted to get an Unlimited Card. The Braintree Cineworld is a good 35 minute drive, which is about £7 or £8 in petrol there and back... whereas the Odeon is a 2 minute drive, but more expensive, less decent screens and they don't have the cards!

I might do it, actually, then stick to the odeon for Orange Wednesdays.

We're going to see Bugsy Malone too. The GF was not hugely impressed with The Godfather. She said it was far too long, which is easy to understand. She's excited about Bugsy though :)

Soldato
OP
I don't know if the films are the same in all cinemas at the moment... i'm struggling to find an actual schedule. I was really hoping i hadn't missed The Thing or Scarface, but i guess i have :(

Back
Top Bottom