Money laundering . . .

Capodecina
Soldato
Three London homes worth more than £80m have been frozen by the High Court in the second-ever use of anti-corruption orders to stop foreigners laundering cash in the UK.

The Unexplained Wealth Orders (UWOs) were sought last week against a foreign official who was not named in court. The National Crime Agency has demanded that the subject of the probe explains the source of their wealth.

The homes cannot be sold or given a new owner until the investigation is over. The properties are held by offshore companies. (LINK)
Why does the British Government consistently turn a blind eye to this corruption by "foreign officials" (AKA Crooks)?

I gather that there are any number of tower blocks in London where there are no lights on in any of the windows at night for 11 months of the year and the underground car parks are full of cars covered in dust sheets.

These properties should be handed over to local councils for social housing unless the owners can be identified as UK residents and the flats are occupied for 11 months of the year.

This entire business is a disgraceful scam orchestrated by Construction Companies and Bankers and tolerated by their friends and beneficiaries in Government.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
. . . the post quoted “many tower blocks” empty in London, their underground car parks full of cars covered by dust sheets, where?
Not living in London I can't say. However, I gather from someone who lives in South London, this applies to Vauxhall and many buildings on the banks of the Thames?

Perhaps all the tower blocks near Obama's "off location" US Embassy (which is I believe located in Vauxhall) were bought up by Agent Orange?

Whatever . . . empty property in London is a scandal.

Back
Top Bottom