Monitor Arm Question

Associate
Hi there,

Quick question on monitor arms. Basically my desk has a backing for about half of it so I can't clamp directly in front of me. I can clamp to the right side of the desk but I also only have about 5cm behind the desk of space due to a wall. Are there single monitor arms that simply extend to the right or left and be kept quite flush with the wall behind? Ideally need to cover around 400-450mm from the clamp position to where the monitor will be located.

Thanks

Soldato
There are plenty yeah, if you google "side desk monitor mount" it'll show you some swing arm types and various others. They can be attached to the side then have an arm that comes out horizontally. Look to be about 30 quid and the one I've seen comes out to 460mm max which would work for you.

Associate
OP
There are plenty yeah, if you google "side desk monitor mount" it'll show you some swing arm types and various others. They can be attached to the side then have an arm that comes out horizontally. Look to be about 30 quid and the one I've seen comes out to 460mm max which would work for you.
That's great, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom