Monitor arms

Soldato
What's the current thinking? I'm just redecorating the room the PC is moving to. The "alcove" is 1.2m wide and the desk will be about 80cm deep once I've made one. Looking for something to take a 32" monitor but also wondered about running a second one above it... current 32" is 71cm wide.

I've got an Ergotron MXV coming tomorrow, to mount a 22" to the side of my main 27" that I can just move out of the way when it isn't needed. They have quite a range and the MXV was the one that fits best with my desk specs.

They seem to be pretty high end and reliable.

They do many others to mount in different positions though to fit your need.
Thanks I'll take a look.

These are what they suggest for the XG32VQ, with a 2 monitor stand limited to the LX model.

Delighted with my MXV, although it is a simpler model to set up as it basically comes pre-installed. With limited room on the underside of the desk for the clamp to sit, it was my only option. Solid bit of kit for a single monitor though, although I also bought a reinforcement plate from Amazon for £7 just to make sure the c-clamp didn't damage the desk.
I see they do some wall mounted ones, which is what I'm after. Need to plan ahead a bit as ultimately I'm after an OLED of a similar size.

Back
Top Bottom