Monitor Set-up

Associate
I currently have 4 monitors, with 2 running off my gaming pc and 2 running off my work laptop. They are on two separate desks, but I would like to move them all to one work station.

The work monitors are both 32" Benq's and I have just bought an AW3225QF to run alongside an LG 27" on the gaming pc.

I have purchased a couple of monitor stands to try the LG above the AW, and they are either ridiculously fiddly, or I have no faith in them not collapsing. All options have been purchased from Mr Bezos and did not cost a huge amount.

I would like to have the two sets of monitors side-by-side, but I really need a good option for supporting them. I don't really want to drill anything into the walls, though I will if I can't find a secure desk clamp alternative.

Does anyone have any recommendations for either a set-up, or a stand/mount that I can use?

Edit - I should say the desk is up against a wall, so I can't have arms that offset the back of the desk as they need to be reasonably flush against the wall (hopefully that makes sense).

Last edited:
Are the OEM stands which came with the monitors of no use?

I use these from bezoland
ErGear Single Monitor Stand

They are freestanding and I've not had any issues.

Last edited:
Are the OEM stands which came with the monitors of no use?

I use these from bezoland
ErGear Single Monitor Stand

They are freestanding and I've not had any issues.

I would like to stack them i.e. 2 banks of 2. I've seen some highly rated desk clamps for £140+ but I'm reluctant to purchase any of those without recommendations.

Back
Top Bottom