Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (PC, GOG)

Soldato
it is great, tho i admit i have barely played it..........There are heaps and heaps of really good 2d style or retro platformers, but they never get the coverage so usually go under the radar.

great giana sisters is good, disney duck tales remastered, cave story, dead cells, cuphead (brutally hard), oddworld abes series, rayman (cant remember which one is the 2D one - legends maybe), earth worm jim, spleunky, steamworld dig, trine series,

and whilst it is questionable......... there is always emulation for some of the ones on other platforms......

edit....... i am sorry brain fail, must be pre coffee...... for some reason i thought the OP had asked for other 2D platformers on the PC.... but he didnt so my post was pointless :D

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
edit....... i am sorry brain fail, must be pre coffee...... for some reason i thought the OP had asked for other 2D platformers on the PC.... but he didnt so my post was pointless :D

I did :) well platformers and I assumed by my screenshot for the pc lol and I asked in another thread about platformers ha ha

nobody replied to it though.

Last edited:
Soldato
I did :) well platformers and I assumed by my screenshot for the pc lol and I asked in another thread about platformers ha ha

nobody replied to it though.
AHH so I am not going mad :D I just replied to wrong thread by mistake.

Soldato
just remembered a good one i liked on ps3 and it is on GOG. A boy and his blob.
and flashback if you have not already played that.

all these are platformers - but they are all very different. (btw ducktales may be gone......... i believe the licence ran out a few years back)

I hate it when games are delisted. Superfrog HD was really nice and i always planned to pick up, but that was canned.. (i emulate the ps3 version so still have it)

hell am just listing all my old games now...

but also Jim power got a recent re-release, not sure if on GOG but it is on PC

edit... yes it is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom