Moral dilemma, what would you do?

Man of Honour
I'm back home in Ireland at the minute and have been out most nights, making the most of my time off. Tonight however, I was faced with a moral dilemma. I didn't know what to do.

I had been out on the drink since teatime today and ended up in a nightclub. Out of pure co-incidence I met one of my old teachers, who I know to be single. She was rather drunk and was being rather flirtatious. I just played along.

If you were out on the drink and were quite banjaxed, if a teacher who taught you when you were 13/14 was flirting with you, what would you do? Would you go the whole way?

I'm just interested in peoples opinions on this matter as it has raised quite a few moral questions with my mates.

How far would you go? Would you shag your teacher?

Last edited:
stevechapman said:
I don't know.
Well if she was Teaching you when you were 13/14 the youngest she could have been then was 22ish, so she's 8 year's older than you.
How old are you now?
If she's below 40 or a total MILF go for it :D

I'm 21, I think she's 33. I couldn't stop thinking that she was my teacher when I was a young whippersnapper. It didnt't hold me back much though.

panthro said:
I probably wouldnt. I never had any fit teachers at my school anyway. Plus I would end up getting mocked.

She wasn't supermodel material but you wouldn't kick her out of bed for fartring. I'm a cert to get mocked though. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom