Associate
tuniq.jpg

the tuniq tower fits nicely

tuniq2.jpg

front.jpg

lol i made a fan filter for the side fan out of tights:D
tites.jpg

cables.jpg

that is probably the best i can do for cable management until i get some cable extentions and a new IDE cable..

i actualy had it looking good and neat until i put the usb/sound/IDE cables in. shame antec couldnt have made those cables longer. so gona try n get some extensions n rout them round the back of the motherboard tray somehow.

infact im probably going to cut 2 holes in the tray when i get the time. as i like things to look tidy;) going to try and put everything behind the motherboard tray as it looks like theres enough room there for the fat cables. this was just to show how it is with no mods and no extensions (pretty nasty i think to be honest).

Some adivice regarding the SATA hard drive you have in the case in this photo....
you seem to have a regular four pin molex AND sata power connectors connected to the drive.
With an older SATA drive that has the old style power connector AND sata power connector you can only have one or the other connected.
The reason for two types of connetor on those drives is for when you either do not have a psu with sata power connectors OR to let you use a four pin one if not enough sata power connectors.
Both connected is not a good idea

Back
Top Bottom