More proof of aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capodecina
Soldato
I know what people will say, that these are UFOs [sorry, UAP] and not alien craft. But read the articles carefully.

THREE videos taken by pilots that show close encounters with UFOs are real — and were never meant to be revealed — the US Navy has admitted.

The footage taken from warplanes — including a spacecraft described as being able to disappear — is of ‘unidentified aerial phenomena’, a spokesman said.

The images were first published by the New York Times in 2017 and show crafts performing manoeuvres not possible with current aviation technology.

Gradisher would not speculate as to what the unidentified objects seen in the videos were, but did say they are usually proved to be mundane objects like drones

https://time.com/5680192/navy-confirms-ufo-videos-real/
https://www.metro.news/what-the-is-that-thing-us-navy-did-video-ufos/1722051/

Very careful wording. We are on the verge of global disclosure. They can only bury the truth for so long.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Ok, I'll get my coat. Have at it.

No need to duck out so quickly. Your contributions to the thread have been both informative and relevant. Apologies in quoting a rather old adage, but:

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." —Sherlock Holmes

Now before anyone jumps on the bandwagon, I know that the above quote is often utilised by 'conspiracy theorists'. However, it's particularly relevant in this case.

We know that the movements of the crafts were not possible by any current aviation technology. This means, no man-made technology. It's also extremely likely that we are not alone in the universe and that another planet has developed more intelligent life capable of interstellar travel. This leads one to the logical conclusions that a] aliens exist b] they have the ability to visit us. Ergo these were alien spacecraft [this has not been discounted by the military, they have just said they are 'unidentified aerial phenomena'].

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
How would an Alien even travel from another planet to ours in any reasonable amount of time? Even at significant % of the speed of light (say 15%) just to get to "nearby" habitable worlds would the best part of two human life times to get there.

With a far greater understanding of physics than we have.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
We are only in the first stage really of what humans can achieve, different species could be millions of years into their evolution and have technology far greater than what we can even think of.

Indeed. A few hundred years ago, if you told someone you could have a real-time face-to-face conversation with a person in another country, or that you could send a message to someone on the other side of the world and they would receive it instantly, they would probably think you were insane. It's perfectly plausible to think that, in comparison to species who have been around a lot longer than us and/or who are far more intelligent, our knowledge of science and technology would appear nothing short of primitive.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
I must be watching a different video - where do the pilots mention a rapid drop in altitude (duration of said drop?), hypersonic speed (what speed?) and impossible manoeuvrability?

It's from this article in the New York Times:

For two weeks, the operator said, the Princeton had been tracking mysterious aircraft. The objects appeared suddenly at 80,000 feet, and then hurtled toward the sea, eventually stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering. Then they either dropped out of radar range or shot straight back up.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/unidentified-flying-object-navy.html

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
I am asserting that alien tech is a possibilty given the highly unusual nature of the events and at the same time accepting the possibilty of other more mundane solutions. Your position seems to be 100% anything but, despite the highly unusual nature of the encounter. Either way this has been done to death now and we're just going round in circles.

It will continue to go round in circles ad nauseam, because you are not engaged in an open-minded discussion which explores all logical possibilities in search of the truth, you are purely fighting defensiveness and egoism. If I were you, I would spend your time elsewhere, as I shall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom