Most durable iPhone colour?

GeX

GeX

Soldato
Hi all.

I currently have a Midnight iPhone 13, I used to have a thin case on it - but realised that it was just trapping grot between itself and the chassis and causing damage. It just has a Spigden screen protector on it.

I do have a load of small marks on the top edge, mostly from putting it in my pocket when my keys are already in there.

I plan to get an iPhone 16 Pro and was wondering if anyone has any comments on what would be the most durable finish, hiding those kinds of marks? I kinda feel that White would be.. but not sure I want one that colour!

I try to, but it's not always possible when carrying the kids / all the bags that come with them - sometimes the phone goes into whichever pocket I can reach!
I have a kid, and dog. Phone in right pocket, wallet and keys in the left always. It’s an expensive item, look after it.

I just get AppleCare + and then I like to juggle it with flaming torches because then I don't need a case.

/s

I've always been a sucker for the product (red) line. They could probably put an extra £200 on anything with a red colour and I'd buy it. I'm sorry, I know I'm not helping the problem - but iDevices look beautiful in red.

Agreed. I'd love a product (red) pro max.

Do you remember back in the day when macbooks were easier to repair and transplant, there was a company that ran out of california that sold macbooks and iMac with custom cases. I can't for the life of me remember what they were called, but I was so sad when they had to shut down because apple were making it harder and harder for them to do their job. My points i that I loved them - and as much as I love my 2019 macbook pro and its dbrand skin action, I'd probably have bought last years macbook line if they'd offered red or green. Wouldn't have even been a question. And I mean not that light green rubbish they have on the 24 inch imac, but like...Green. It blows my mind that they have no problem playing with ways to add colour to the phone lines, but to do it with anything outside of that is almost sacreligious to their mantra.

You can find some cases these days which have a kind of microfibre inner lining - seems to do a great job of stopping those microscratches from dust inside the case.

Back
Top Bottom