Most refreshing drink ever :D

Associate
vaultingSlinky said:
I never realised how refreshing pimms and lemonade was until today :) Very nice

Mojitos with proper nice rum are nice as well :)

None alcoholic wise it has to be ice cold water, or maybe apple juice

Pimms + ginger :D

add in a hammock, and you have yourself a student lifestyle!

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Years ago there was a drink called Matotaki which was Saki and Orange, that was damn well refreshing on a hot-summers day.

But for me, nice cup of coffee still refreshes the thirst quicker than anything else.

Permabanned
Chris1712 said:
Mountain Dew tbh, got totally addicted to it in florida and boy do i wish i could have some right now :(

Aye I drank loads in Orlando but got a sugar rush everyday, had to drink loads of water to make it round the parks.

Milks not bad after a hot day.

Permabanned
vimto.jpg

Soldato
Rich_L said:

Nice stuff, but kingston press is less taste and more volume. 660ml bottle only £2.40 in our local, and with big screens for the footie plus reserved seats its gonna be an awesome world cup !

Soldato
Mmmm my mummy is a wee legend. Made pimms and lemo in a jug with tons of fruit and mint etc. Was fantabulous. Suffice to say, I was drunk by 10pm :o deary me.

Malibu and pineapple is also very refreshing yum yum. Ooooh and blood lust - mmmmmm

Associate
I have found the mist refreshing drink to be Pear Cider , brewed by Kopaberg, Its a swedish drink and as it says on the tin - its a cider and tastes of Pear.

Excellant over Ice goes down a treat - Took delivery of 2 cases on monday for £40.

Soldato
I'm not normally a fan of Champagne, but my parents returned from France yesterday with 65 litres of wine and several bottles of Champagne. We cracked a bottle open last night to celebrate my new job. It was really light and refreshing.

Oh, Jenjay's just reminded me - I like Pimms too.

Freefaller said:
Ouzo is good :cool: So is Arak - the lebanese equivalent. It is great ice cold. I don't put it in the freezer I just reduce the amount of water and shove lots of ice in it ;)
I like Ouzo in small amounts. We used to get it free with every meal when we went to Rhodes. It gives you a warm feeling in your stomach and I'm trollied after about a glass :D

Back
Top Bottom