Most Significant Life Changing Moment.

Permabanned
Splitting with my last girlfriend. It made me realise what an idiot I was being.

It gave me the motivation to buy a house and generally sort my life out :)

Soldato
Hedge said:
For me personally i would probably say it was my parents getting divorced when i was 4, This has never bothered me, and everything is fine.. But life woulda been totally different for me if it never happened. Not better, just different.D

Same for me except parents divorced when i was 10 years of age and i would'nt have two step bro's who i get on with well. :)

Soldato
Ditching my previous boyfriend who had messed me about something rotten and pushed me into a depression at one point.

I decided enough was enough. I met someone else and now we own our own home and I've never been happier.

Associate
for me it was when I had a psychic reading on the 4 February 2004, it TOTALLY changed my life and the way I see things and the way I see myself for the better.

either that or reading a book called "the Spirits Book" by allan Kardec.

A rather unorthodox reply I know.

Soldato
Clark the White said:
for me it was when I had a psychic reading on the 4 February 2004, it TOTALLY changed my life and the way I see things and the way I see myself for the better.

either that or reading a book called "the Spirits Book" by allan Kardec.

A rather unorthodox reply I know.

What did the reading say? that's my birthday 4th february.

for me, when my mum left and took me with her, having to sneak out and go back to my dads, then not seeing or speaking to my mum or sister for a few years :(

destroyed my relationship with my entire family.

Soldato
allllec said:
Im pretty young so nothing major but..

hearing Map of the problematique - muse for the first time :D

my first spliff.

getting my lip pierced

lol :)

Getting your lip pierced was a life changing moment?

I suppose it was, in that before you didn't have your lip pierced - and now you have...

Permabanned
The day my niece was born, love her so much, she was born with a collapsed lung, 2 years later her dad is a drug addict and she is living at home with my and her mum, she dotes on my, she loves coming into my room messing with my pcs jumping on my bed.

Before that I never knew what it was like to care for someone and look after them.,

Soldato
Mohinder said:
Getting your lip pierced was a life changing moment?

I suppose it was, in that before you didn't have your lip pierced - and now you have...

aha. it wasnt the physical ring in lip - it was everything that came because of it.. one thing lead to another etc etc.. pretty supprising. couldnt have asked for more for £30 and half a second of discomfort :D

Soldato
Mine is very original, that is, splitting with my girl. At the time it didn't really hit me, but now I keep on thinking about her, how things would be different if such and such things didn't happen, all the silly fights, and how it would be if we where together. I realised that, basically, you are alone in this world, and no love, no matter how strong, can keep you indefinitely together with a person. Sure there are so many girls out there and I can find someone better, but what's the point? There's isn't such a thing as a soulmate, you find someone, you like each other, you get together, have a family, whatever, but what for?

I don't like the idea of just spawning new life beings for no reason of existence, I just want to live my life having fun and no being focused on other people.

Last edited:
Caporegime
swanseajack said:
Trust me, this was not from earth, when you see a real one you just get a feeling that something is not right, over 2500 people saw it as it flew down the valley and over the bay.

can you describe it ? or draw a picture. interesting

Permabanned
pyro said:
I don't like the idea of just spawning new life beings for no reason of existence, I just want to live my life having fun and no being focused on other people.

Sounds very selfish to some people but that's my Modus Operandi to be honest. "Amen, brother!" :D

I hate having to depend on others, or having them depend on me.

Associate
Efour2 said:
can you describe it ? or draw a picture. interesting

All I saw was two balls of red light flying towards each other at speed, as a kid was thinking wow gonna be a crash, but they just stopped close together and started rotating each other then flew down the valley towards the city.

In the local paper next day other people said it was a black triangle with a red ball in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom