MOTOGP 2018

Associate
Petrucci has done ok on the 2018 Ducati, but Lorenzo seems to have really struggled (like many have) to get his head around it. I'm not convinced it's as bad as it was though. Iannone looks like he'll be without a decent ride, you would have thought he'd have grown up by now.

Soldato
So it's official, Lorenzo to HRC.

I assumed the seat was his when I saw that Pedrosa was out of the team but didn't quite think it'd happen. If Lorenzo manages to win on a Honda then he'll be one of a very small group that has won with 3 different manufacturers. 2019 should be a very interesting season.

Man of Honour
Yeah as much as I'd like to see Dani get a chance on another Manufacturer bike like Yamaha/Suzuki which suit him better I think it's too late now and he'll call it a day.

Feel bad for the guy, so unlucky on his potential championship years and the rest of the time has had to keep pace with Stoner and Marquez.

Soldato
So it's official, Lorenzo to HRC.

I assumed the seat was his when I saw that Pedrosa was out of the team but didn't quite think it'd happen. If Lorenzo manages to win on a Honda then he'll be one of a very small group that has won with 3 different manufacturers. 2019 should be a very interesting season.

He won't last long. MM will show him up. I think Lorenzo is only in it now for the cash.

Soldato
He won't last long. MM will show him up. I think Lorenzo is only in it now for the cash.
If he can get on with the bike like he did the Yamaha then I think he can give MM a run for his money.

He's also taken a significant pay cut in his Honda move. He was on over €12m/year at Ducati and has dropped to €4m/year at Honda. That's still a good wage but if he was only in it for money I think he'd have stayed on and taken a bit of a paycut at Ducati.

Soldato
I'd like to see Lorenzo give MM a run for his money but I don't think it'll happen. I hope I am proved wrong. As good as Lorenzo is I don't think there is a better rider out there than MM.

Soldato
What an epic epic race. Just like Philip island last year.

How many passes were made in that top group? Proper ballsy moves too. How Marquez didn’t fall off I’ll never know. Same for Rossi n Lorenzo.

Associate
Loosely follow Motogp, however managed to watch todays race. What a cracker, great racing, tough racing, ballsy overtakes, all until Marquez put the hammer down in last few laps but before then it was very difficult to pick a winner and was anyones to take. Almost as if Marquez fancied a bit of action to keep him entertained until he bolted in the last few laps...

Rossi into the back of Lorenzo, couldnt believe they both managed to stay on the bike and carry on racing! Mental

Associate
What a cracking race, just imagine if the F1 commentators, had to commentate on just one lap of that race.They normally fall of their chairs at the chance of an over take....the poor guys would have been rushed to hospital with a heart attack by lap 2.
So so lucky that rossi and lorenzo managed to stay on after that shunt, would have been very painful for both.
Pure entertainment from start to finish!!!!

Back
Top Bottom