Motorsport Off Topic Thread

Soldato
Seeing the comments that the 2026 cars will only be a few seconds faster than F2 cars, and the FIA just dismissing it as something to be fixed in small details, is quite depressing.
Another job well done from the FIA. Starting with a bad foundation, and trying to dig themselves out of a hole.
Truly an organisation we can trust.

Caporegime
Can confirm this is a wild rumour website that comes out with mega nonsense day in and day out.
I'd recommend marking it to ignore and never receive notifications, sites like theJudge13 are the worst kind of fans to any sport.

Yeah this website came up on my Google news feed. Read the article and blocked the site. Just nonsense

Caporegime
Seeing the comments that the 2026 cars will only be a few seconds faster than F2 cars, and the FIA just dismissing it as something to be fixed in small details, is quite depressing.
Another job well done from the FIA. Starting with a bad foundation, and trying to dig themselves out of a hole.
Truly an organisation we can trust.

No issue with this myself. Just want entertaining racing. Not really worried how fast it is

Soldato
Caporegime
McLaren have ditched Pourchaire in IndyCar already? Kid can't catch a break.
What? To google! Nolan Siegel? Really? he's had a few chances in Indycar already and hasn't impressed as much as Theo has IMO, although he did race for McLaren, sorry, United Autosport at Le Mans and got the class victory. I guess this is more or less what pushed McLaren to act.

Last edited:
Soldato
Their engines have been trash for years. Didn’t they also blow up at WEC?

I think it’s a good move and should let them focus on the car.

I believe the WEC one is French but not actually theirs? Never actually read into it but their car looked decent at Le Mans in the short time the engine worked.

Man of Honour
I believe the WEC one is French but not actually theirs? Never actually read into it but their car looked decent at Le Mans in the short time the engine worked.
It's Oreca really. I believe it's the LMP2 chassis underneath. Modified F2 Mechachrome engine too.

Back
Top Bottom