Mouse + Customizable Keyboard - Suggestioms

Associate
Anyone Reccomend me a nice Customizable keyboard, with a nice set of Macros Keys :) backlit if Possible, also anyone know a good mouse ? I hear good things about Razor.

Associate
Logitech G7 and G15. Nothing better.

About the battery, I have been playing Oblivion non-stop, just make sure you change them every 2 days before you start. It takes 10 seconds to change, just click and they pop out, then slide it in

Associate
OP
thefranklin said:
Logitech G7 and G15. Nothing better.

About the battery, I have been playing Oblivion non-stop, just make sure you change them every 2 days before you start. It takes 10 seconds to change, just click and they pop out, then slide it in

I....don't really like Wireless lol

Associate
Razer Copperhead and Logitech G15. I've got the Copperhead and it's brilliant, and the G15 seems to be just what you want if you want lots of macros and such. I prefer the simplicity of my Saitek Eclipse but each to his own.

Soldato
My Diamondback sort of has put me off Razer mice. Sensitivity, comfort, and use wise, it was fantastic, but the not-booting thing was a pain, and then the button stopped working. Couldn't find my receipt! :(

On the other hand though I hear much less problems with the Copperhead, plus it looks saucier too :D

Soldato
Another vote for the Logitech G5 mouse.
If you want lots of macro buttons get the Saitek Gamers Keyboard which has the seperate pad with 9 keys which are macroable. It is also sort of back lit.

Associate
yep i would go for a G15 keyboard (mine should be waiting for me at home when i get back :) ).

As far as mice go im still using a 5 button optical microsoft one. I really dont see any difference between that and the new "laser" mice (and its about £30 cheaper :) ).

Associate
I had the non booting problem with the razor diamond but i stuck the razor system tray program to launch on startup and it aint failed to boot once since...

Back
Top Bottom