Mouse recommendation low profile

Associate
Heyo,

I've been looking around for awhile now for a mouse with a shape similar to the Steelseries Xai.

I could never get used to the deathadder and now currently the Rival 600 feel, the body curve is just too large. I think I'm into having my hands in a forward downwards slope rather than resting on the large curves like as I have on the Rival. (I do have large hands)

Has anyone come across this predicament as well? Or have any recommendations?

Thanks!

Soldato
Zowies are based on the Sensei, Xai, even Kinzu. Pretty flat on top, sloped forward. The main gripes with zowies IMO is the scroll wheel, but that never bothered me. If you would prefer a hump at the back for the palm, then you have the ZA. Gives a little bit more support.

I would suggest the FK series. FK1+, FK1, ect... And I suggest trying before buying as well, if you can.

I'm in the opposite direction BTW, I don't like 'racecar' mice. Which is what put me off the Zowies, preferring a fatter mouse, with more elevated buttons.

Look up RocketJumpNinja, he still rates Zowies very high. And at the same time, I would be a bit more patient and see if they bring out a 3360 FK.

Back
Top Bottom