mousemat for optical mouse?

Soldato
hi all, just 5 mins ago i switched over to a microsoft optical wheel mouse, my old mouse was a microsoft ball wheel mouse.

my old mousemat has a lot of different colours in it and the optical mouse is a bit funny on the mat, the mouse on the blue table i have seems to be working fine.

question is whats the best colour mousemat to get for an optical mouse? i have been told to avoid red at all costs since it causes problems. :confused:

Associate
If u just after sumthing that works well and cheep then get an all black cloth mouse mat (99p from any good £1 store)

If u after sumthing to enhance your mouse look at this

Soldato
OP
cool, im just after a cheapo mat that is under 5 quid and will last long and provide the best for the optical mouse.

so black is the best colour to get? will black mat give me no wobbily movement etc?

Associate
any solid colour should work fine. Black for some reason works well with optical. U could prob get a pack 5 diff solid colours for about £5, n u could try them out to find which one u like?

Soldato
OP
ahh cool, i have seen a raptor p1 mousemat:
image024.jpg

can get this mat for 10 quid. was wondering if anyone has used it before with a non raptor mouse and if it works well?

Back
Top Bottom