Moving Departments - New Challenge at OCUK

OcUK Staff
Hey Everyone,
For most of you that know me I have worked at OCUK in the technical support department helping customers where I can nye on for the last 10 years. During this time I have looked after a lot of things from returns, tech support, reviews, Facebook, Trust Pilot, the forum and much more.

Recently I was approached and offered a new role in the company which I have subsequently accepted so within the next month or so I will be making the transition into a different department.

Just so you are aware when I move into the new department I will no longer be providing support on the forums anymore but it no way means I won’t be present still speaking to people, I will still be here at OCUK and active so if I do have the time I can jump in and do my all as normal.

I would like to thank everyone over the years who I have worked with in the technical department and all the customers I have helped throughout the role here.

All the best to everyone

Best Regards

Bailey

OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks everyone

It is my last day in the technical department today, I am off for the rest of the week and start the new role on Monday.

I will let you all know on Monday what it is I will be doing :)

Cheers for all the support and nice comments

Bailey

OcUK Staff
OP
Ok guys now the move has happened I can explain.

I have moved to the corporate team here at OCUK so I will be helping looking after business customer accounts.

So it is an exciting new venture for me after almost 10 years working in technical.

If any of people on the forums have business's and need our systems, components, chairs or anything else we sell please feel free to get in touch with me and I will do anything I can to help and assist.

Thanks for all the comments people

Bailey

Back
Top Bottom