Moza Flight Gear

Ok so let me get this right ...I placed an order for the Desk Clamp on the 21/08/24 I have now had conformation that it has now been posted.

But still no conformation on the FFB Base order which was placed on the 28/06/24.

What gets me is that they are now promising a 7-12 turn around.

Last edited:
No using my TM A-10 with it.

I also ordered the Desk clamp which came before the Base. I had to email them and ask where my order was because people who placed their order after me in August were getting theirs even though I had placed my order in June.

I must say I am very impressed with the unit, flying Choppers again have become so easy no more Trim confusion lovely stable flight. The force is just about right and there are loads of settings to fine tune youir nexperiance.

Last edited:
AB9 ordered, though I’m not expecting it for a month.

I would have preferred to purchase from OCUK, but there has been no comms on the subject.

Their Logistics suck!

I pre ordered mine in June then I noticed that people who had just placed their order September after mine began receiving theirs.
So I emailed them and they sent mine out....it seems they forgot about me!

Amazingly, it arrived today.
Attaching it to my cockpit took some time, but got there in the end. I've centre mounted it and I'm using a 20cm swam neck extension with a Virpil alpha grip.

The easy bit was the Moza software. Fire it up, upgrade it, select the game and an aircraft profile and jump in.
The more time consuming job being that DCS has separate mappings for each aircraft, and I have quite a few of them.

Took a Huey and a Spitfire out for a spin.
Using the provided profiles, both felt good. The Spit could do we some finessing, as the extension is effectively reducing the torque felt at the grip. Very amusing to see what happens when you stall in a vertical climb, as the controls just loose all weight.
The Huey impressed me more, felt really natural (which as I'm NOT a real chopper pilot, is a bit of a weird thing to think).

In short, as a unit, seems good. It'll clearly take some tweaking to get the best from it, and we're in early days.

Back
Top Bottom