MSI Optix MPG341CQR release date

Associate
anyone know the release date on the MSI Optix MPG341CQR I am in the market to get a new monitor to replace my Asus 1080p 144hz I was thinking of going ultrawide with the MPG341CQR or I was thinking about the MSI Optix MAG271CQR or the MSI Optix MPG27CQ

Associate
Soldato
Sadly, it seems this monitor suffers the same fate as all non-certified G-Sync monitors so far, and that's flickering with an Nvidia GPU, certainly when you hit the lower frame rates anyway.

Oddly, the review Optimum Tech put up on YouTube speaks specifically to this, but he then advises turning off VRR altogether for a tear-free experience... I don't think he understands how this monitor and G-Sync/Freesync fucntionality works lol!

Associate
The G/Free sync works perfectly well with my RTX2080, but i wont dip below 70fps in most titles. However i am a bit frustrated at the back light bleed - its pretty bad and so much so - i bought this monitor not only for the ultrawide but for the contrast - and to be fair its hardly any better than my older PG278Q.. which was TN. HDR is totally not noticeable over SDR either.

I love the aspect ratio .. the monitor itself is a little chunky but looks ok.

I started an RMA to see if i could swap the panel but they want me to UPS the screen back and wait for it to be assessed - however when i had an issue with my old ASUS they did a door step like for like swap - so i am also miffed at the lack of service from MSI.

Associate
anyone know the release date on the MSI Optix MPG341CQR I am in the market to get a new monitor to replace my Asus 1080p 144hz I was thinking of going ultrawide with the MPG341CQR or I was thinking about the MSI Optix MAG271CQR or the MSI Optix MPG27CQ
worked fine with my 1660ti now works just the same on my rx 7500xt :p;) MSI Optix MPG27CQ

Back
Top Bottom