Poll: Music Streaming Debate

Which Music Streaming Service do you use?

• Tidal

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Spotify

Votes: 86 50.3%
  • Apple Music

Votes: 18 10.5%
  • Amazon Music

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Deezer

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Qobuz

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • YouTube Music

Votes: 23 13.5%
  • Soundcloud

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Google Play Music

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Don
Meh, even added a poll.

So, who has decided on their music streaming platform? I feel like I've tried the majority, Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, Youtube Music, Amazon and I've been with Apple for a while now, but I don't know why...

Gripes are:

No release radar, it really does my head in the way Apple Music doesn't notify you of music from your most like bands (bands in your library)
Notifications are just plain poor in general for tracks released by my favourite artists.
Also, no Windows App still, so I'm using a hacked jobby of the IOS app in Windows.

I keep using Spotify for the release radar, I love that damn playlist. But the inability to 1, play all my library and 2, just add albums I want to my library prevents me using this service other than the free one.
I also like having lossless audio with Apple, although I only use it with AirPod Pros, not sure it's worth it.

Anyway, what are you using and any of my gripes answered in another service?

Don
OP
Since this thread I’ve used Spotify, getting sick of the songs I hear when I just want to listen to an artist, I’m not bothered about a 1997 demo version of a song.
I still miss Apples song quality and ability to just add the albums I want. There is still no release radar or daily playlists with Apple though so I can’t see me going back, there is a preview windows app finally though so no need for iTunes.

Back
Top Bottom