Music website needs help

Associate
I have a site which needs some extras.
I can't pay up front, but I will pay 50% of subscriptions the day they are paid (which are £100 \ month or £1000 \ year) to anyone who can help, up to a max of £10,000.

I license music to companies who make tv and radio programmes, films etc. There are 600 of these companies just in the UK, and many are looking for licensing companies that charge a subscription, rather than pay MCPS sync fees which my current site is based on.

Worldwide there are thousands of potential clients who use the subscription model. I have the catalogue and a fully automated site on paper, and need someone who can turn my idea into a website.

In brief, I need user registration and login. Mp3 search \ preview \ download \ playlist (multiple playlists per user). The search works on user-selected filters such as genre, instruments etc. which I have the data for in a spreadsheet.

The current site is here
www.makin-trax.co.uk

If you can help or need more info, please ask. I haven't used the messaging service here so if it helps my email is [email protected]

Thanks
Adam!

Associate
OP
I've lost a lot of emails in a 'profile' move that didn't go as well as it could!
Please could everyone who emailed me about this send me another email, as I do still need help?
Really sorry, and thank you.

Adam

Back
Top Bottom