Muslims taking over britain?

Soldato
Part of the problem is that people like the Muslim you mention will never have power because they don't seek it. There are Muslims who ignore the savage, brutal, tyrannical parts of their religion and just pick out the nice bits. Although some of them do support torture and killing of anyone who is disobedient, so it's not all nice. But they're not seeking power. Those who seek power are those who are extremists. So the numbers don't matter. A thousand people can rule a million people. Many Muslims were killed by the Taliban, for example.

Consider Christianity in the middle ages. Gentle village priests weren't in power. That was the province of psycho nutjobs like Torquemada.

So basically you're saying some of the Islamic faith is 500 years out of date... Explains their attitude towards women I guess...

Soldato
Just read this article

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1683635.ece

What are your views etc on this matter, i personally think its a total joke how these idiots are allowed to get away with it :mad:

Abit late into this debate but here's my thoughts,
ChavsVSIslam.jpg

Soldato
Abit late into this debate but here's my thoughts,
ChavsVSIslam.jpg

As per my post from two pages ago...

We'll be out-bread by chav first! I stopped at two kids because quite simply couldn't really afford any more. My will power and intelligence means no more baby-me's will happen. Whereas chavs are more than happy to not think about it and pump them out at a fair rate of notts, while collecting their benefits...

Chavs will take over the UK first!

It's like the opposite of evolution! Once the fittest thrived, now the dumbest do... Benefits mean they can happily pump them out and the rest of us pick up the bill for them.

Just imagine if welfare/benefits were only for the first 2 kids! Bet that would help keep some legs closed!

Back
Top Bottom