[MW@h] Parping into the top 20

Man of Honour
Looks like I'll be in the top 20 by the weekend so if you're in my way you'd better beware. I've started so I'll finish. :)

This applies especially to me ol' nemesisisis from the Classic days - by the name of Team Jolt Cola. Ah, revenge at last! :D

Man of Honour
OP
Made it into the top 20. It's nice when I can make people run away instead of me having to stand there and take it! :D

Would be even nicer if I could stomp them, mind. :mad:

MadMaC/edgedemon appears to be 'next' for both kolala and me. Another one that can run away. :(

Guess the party's almost over, but the fat lady ain't singing yet. Scary thought though - one lowly 3850 putting out more PPD than my entire farm this time last week, and it's got a lot further up to go yet! :eek:

Man of Honour
Thats why I did milkyway, it was when I had a 4850 and you can see how far and how fast I went up the ranks before problems there forced me to stop, then I got distracted with folding :D

Man of Honour
OP
cpartcmp21.php

Must row faster! Must row faster! Go Go Go Go Go! :D

Soldato
kolala Sir, prepare to be boarded! INCOMING!

Damn you both for being sneaky - Id not been watching the stats and hadnt noticed how close you had got - you are right on my tail...

:p transferring power from S@H life support system to MW@H aft shields

Hmm, I could go to warp 9 but am concerned over switching my fleet back from Seti...

Back
Top Bottom