• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

My AC Freezer 64 Pro came with Logitech M&M's, what should I do ?

Man of Honour
I am tempted to ebay them, on the delivery requests bit of the shop I bought the cooler form I put "deliver with a smile :D" and I think they gave the freebie in good gesture!

Here's a pic :p

pc_AC_Freezer64Pro.jpg

I am tempted to eat them but I think I could get a wee bit seeing as they're Logitech and limited edition-y :p

PS...the cooler rocks, 10+ degrees drop in temps!

Soldato
they are wicked! lol

put a cheecky reserve of £5 on and see how they go! Mebs even £10 - you never know with ebay!

If they dont go them eat them yourself!

P.S what camera are you using? Very clear close up :)

Man of Honour
OP
Well they replied back to my email but no mention of the sweets!

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for your feed back, we really value it.

We've been very impressed with the Arctic Cooling range, particularly the Freezer series, and your comments confirm our belief that these are the best value high performance cooling solutions available today.

Thanks again for your order and we look forward to helping you with any future IT requirements.

Kind Regards

Jazz Garcha @ ******** 01**9*****727

Back
Top Bottom