My AI powered NPC Meta Quest 3 mixed reality project

im not saying yes... but im not saying no either.
i need to touch those ears... those sof cute hidden ears..

its good though, its what we were talking about a while back about branching out to other models, Marvin's a good example of that also.

Thanks chaps :)

Here's the 2 newest avatars Sakura and Thistle :

Worst 'I have a Ducati' post ever.
50743288142_4132b2c759_o_d.gif

did you ever watch : The 6th Day?
theres a scene were this is sort of explored as well.
ow i really should watch Blade runner :/
Yep i've seen that scene in 6th day, that was 20 years prior to blade runner 2049 doing a similar'ish scene. Blade runner 2049 is good but even better imo is the original with harrison ford and rutger hauer. Effects obviously aren't as good because it's a 1982 movie but the atmosphere, acting, music, are ace.

Last edited:
seeing this article : https://www.theverge.com/24216748/r...s-dating-friendship-decoder-podcast-interview
made me think your work could fit nicly in to this or vs versa.
as most of there is web and phone app based.
something else to possibly explore

edit didnt realise they have something already https://www.meta.com/en-gb/experiences/5620852627988042/
possibly worth checking out as a comparison
Very interesting read, thank you for linking that. Crazy to learn how Replika was born out of bereavement, my app was born out of the impending loss of my dog. I have tried to try out their vr app but tbh unfortunately it's a bit buggy, you have to create an account to use it but the vr keyboard to type my details in with disappeared and never came back. Apparently it's a quite common thing. So I have no idea what it's like. They're charging $20 per month? I hope it's very good for that sort of money. They have a big team working on it so I imagine it's very good but they need to iron out bugs with their vr app.

On another note, the company whose AI I use are changing their licensing structure, I've had re-apply for a license. It's taking ages and the longer it goes on the more pessimistic I become about it. If I don't get a license my app, in its current form, will stop working on Sep 9th, and will need some big changes to work with a different AI product which would take some time. I've had to put a freeze on new Patreon memberships and won't be collecting subs for this month due to not knowing if it'll be online on Sep 9th.

i read about that quickly on the email :/
i think your aware but : https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...ain-name-071780ac-46bb-4758-b30d-39ad0aeccf42
but just to make sure. i didnt see anyone mention it in comments.

i sort of mention the Replica as i wondered if it might be worth reaching out to them possibly. to see if interest alighn but depends if you wanted to move more business.

Cheers, I've used a custom domain name email address on my latest license application, didn't have to buy 1 because I had the domain name already with the tykeai website.

Thanks but I highly doubt a pretty big operation like replika would be interested in little 'ol me! I'm nothing in comparison to them tbh.

Back
Top Bottom