My AI powered NPC Meta Quest 3 mixed reality project

It's like any new tech or new frontier, in the early days there is great potential to push ahead, but also a lot of stuff and lessons will be learned on-the-job about pitfalls, weaknesses and unexpected issues that need to be addressed.

Last edited:
the few ruin it for the most, so to speak

@Tykey can the avator be scaled do you think? like could i have scaled down to say 6" and sitting on a desk of shelf if i wanted? have it anchored with web pages?
i remember the virtual girl from the90's and saw something similar on one of the reddits.
im thinking more like a parrot, were it can remind you of stuff, and shout out "look over here"
ooorrrr given your recent news... other posssibilites.

make sure to look after your self, and keep up the good work

the few ruin it for the most, so to speak

@Tykey can the avator be scaled do you think? like could i have scaled down to say 6" and sitting on a desk of shelf if i wanted? have it anchored with web pages?
i remember the virtual girl from the90's and saw something similar on one of the reddits.
im thinking more like a parrot, were it can remind you of stuff, and shout out "look over here"
ooorrrr given your recent news... other posssibilites.

make sure to look after your self, and keep up the good work
Thanks, will do! The avatars can be shrank (or enlarged) with button X or Y presses actually! I've made 1 of them go huge before now just to see it, she was about 50 foot tall lol! Yeh making like an action man sized size and placing them on your desk is possible because they can be picked up now too with a right hand trigger press, might be an idea for a video, cheers!

Back
Top Bottom