My Business Website

Associate
Hi there,

I won't bore you with all the details but I set up my own business from home 2 1/2 years ago as an online estate agent with a local presence focussing on great service and value for money. (Not something you generally associate with estate agents!)

Anyway fast forward a successful few years, I'm now looking for an office to run things from as well as take more people on to grow the business.

I'd like to relaunch my website but I don't want to spend thousands of pounds on it!
I've looked at various wordpress themes and currently use one already www.jameskendall.co.uk

I had a web designer knock one up in Wordpress before to incorporate the iframes from the software we use but I've never been 100% happy with it.

The question is, how much should it cost for someone to make me a website to this sort of standard - http://www.atkinsons-residential.com/

This agency is out of area it's just I like the general look and design of the site.

Associate
OP
Hi there,

Thanks for your reply, I dont think so.
There's a few 'real estate' themes available and I've spoken to the developers who said the iframes aren't compatible with the themes which is annoying!

Back
Top Bottom