My Ferrari 575M Maranello - pics

Godfather
Godfather
Today I realised a dream common to many car enthusiasts across the world - I bought a Ferrari. A dream that many aspire too and yet everyone can achieve with enough dedication, hard work and determination.

As I have stated before, achieving such a dream reminds me of the struggle required to get here - the crappy jobs, the rip-off employers, the bad luck and the dissapointment and sadness that comes with such experiences. But today is a day to celebrate, for now I own a Ferrari.

I've been driving it for most of the afternoon, so it's now quite dirty. I'll be taking some more pictures tomorrow weather permitting, and I'll try and take a video clip so that you can hear the beautiful Tubi sound, but for now these are just a few snaps taken as it arrived.

Ladies and gentlemen, the awesome Ferrari 575M Maranello :-

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Godfather
Godfather
OP
F1 box is a dream. Trick is to just ease off a fraction, not lift, when accelerating hard and changing gear. Biggest problem at the moment is wheelspin - even in 3rd :eek:

Love the steering and handling. So planted and so much feedback through the wheel. Will be doing more driving tomorrow, then cleaning :D

Godfather
Godfather
OP
The Scuderia Shields are fitted into a recess in the bodywork and are made of metal. They stand proud of the recess but I'm not sure whether they are screwed or glued in position. They have to be specified when the car is ordered at a cost of £800.

Godfather
Godfather
OP
Originally posted by HappyBeaver
Nah.. I get that all the time! Just smile and saunter off :D We have these nice cars for many reasons.. one is because we like to be noticed. I know I do ;) And besides, we are not just ANOTHER guy on the street.. we are THE guy on the street :)
Buy you are not a guy are you? ... Karen ;)

Godfather
Godfather
OP
Steering is this car's forté and yes, you do have to be a little cautious with the go pedal, otherwise you could be looking at the road ahead through your side window :D

Back
Top Bottom