my little project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hey. Just want to show some of the stuff im working on atm as a free time hoppy

just to let you know it's not the creater of the software that is the cancer but the people that download it . i dont like playing with other cheaters my self.

i do not share my software/hook with others as i know that will be bad since there is not that many hooks for apb:r .

BLR:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFEatU2BRQo

APB:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWYQwls9s6M

Untitled.png

as it seems i have to make it more stable since it cant handle that many players at once as you can see on the picture.

My universal game hook . As for now it runs in DX9 and use engine netvars for prediction of next bullethit .

Dont take me as a game noob . I only do this for fun not to win.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Congratulations on being the cancer of online gaming.

just to let you know it's not the creater of the software that is the cancer but the people that download it . i dont like playing with other cheaters my self.

i do not share my software/hook with others as i know that will be bad since there is not that many hooks for apb:r .

Soldato

Actually if you are giving people the tools to cheat, so you enable losers to spoil it for everyone else.

However if you are not giving it anyway and just reverse engineering and hacking for your enjoyment, i'm not going to get annoyed about that. :p

Care to talk about the process? :)

Soldato
You're an *******. You're what ruined APB:R.

e; APB was a good game till the cheaters flocked to it. SUSPENSION IN COMING FOR ME. WORTH IT

e2; If what you were doing is right you wouldn't black out your username, come on I've got someone on my Steam list who might have a poke about.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
You're an *******. You're what ruined APB:R.

e; APB was a good game till the cheaters flocked to it. SUSPENSION IN COMING
FOR ME. WORTH IT

atm most cheat providers is haveing problems with undetection. Most cheaters you see will be banned a day or two later. and to be clear there are not that many cheaters in this game as you think .

Associate
OP
(" Iam sorry that you feel that way. i know that its pain in the ass to play with other scriptkiddie hackers. but the once that make it is not the one that rage and destroy the game, i do not cheat for winning a round and say how l33d ub3r h4X0r iam . i dont cheat ingame even if i made a hook to the game , i only made it for the lolz and not the winning

sorry for ****** english.

Soldato
The video you posted shows you hacking in games. I recommend you log out of the account and don't come back because your kind really aren't welcome around here.

Or to put that into a language you understand (just a guess):
Размещенное Вами видео показывает вам взлома в играх. Я рекомендую вам выйти из учетной записи и не возвращаются, потому что ваш род действительно не приветствуются здесь.

Associate
OP
The video you posted shows you hacking in games. I recommend you log out of the account and don't come back because your kind really aren't welcome around here.

Or to put that into a language you understand (just a guess):
Размещенное Вами видео показывает вам взлома в играх. Я рекомендую вам выйти из учетной записи и не возвращаются, потому что ваш род действительно не приветствуются здесь.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom