My new motor!

Associate
I posted several months back saying about my Toyota Celica (Gen 7 140bhp) that I just bought. Well I fancied something something with more poke so opted for the Integra Type R DC2!

I found a lovely one after browsing for a few weeks on the ITR-DC2 forums. Its the JDM version and I absolutely love it. Its standard spec apart from a K&N induction kit, but comes with the standard one incase I wanted to put it back to standard. Until I went to see the car I didn't realise it has air-con too which is a bonus! Well were recently refurbed too.

Here is a pic from the advert:
1228352-4.jpg

Mint car... only little problem is that it has a tiny amount of surface rust on a wheel arch, but easily sorted. It has been undersealed when it was imported too. Well happy with it :cool:! Insurance is good too at only £721 for fully comp.

Associate
OP
They really are awesome cars! I'm well happy with it... I hadn't driven a car with VTEC before and I wasn't expecting it to be as aggressive, its great fun! :)

Soldato
They did do a 5 door version, it's called a DB8 and they're like rocking horse doo doo as they are import only.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1152475.htm ;)

I don't know why people selling JDM cars keep coming out with this nonsense that they can't be imported any more. :confused:

Very nice :) Now go show some die-hard RWD car owners what a proper FWD car can do :p:D

I'm afraid they simple won't care and will come straight back and show you what your proper FWD car can't do ;)

Back
Top Bottom