My new Wrong Wheel Drive car

Caporegime
Is there any reason why everyone goes for the toyota model over the subaru?

37mpg out of a 200bhp N/A 2.0 is also fantastic. My SR20VE of similar power gets around 31mpg on my daily commute 40 max on the motorway. Shows how much efficiency has improved over the last decade.

Last edited:
Caporegime
In three years time i want one of these. Think they will be near the 10k mark by then? They would still have 2 years warranty left on them as well

Soldato
one of my pet hates (excuse the pun :D), i dont have a dog (yet) but when i do itll be wrapped in clingfilm if it goes in the car :D

Thought a remap would add a bit more to that, needs beefing up :D

If anything a 10% hike in power from just an exhaust and remap on an N/A car is pretty decent.

Soldato
Is there any reason why everyone goes for the toyota model over the subaru?

According to some reviews I've read, the Subaru has a slightly different rear suspension set up (slightly firmer IIRC) which throws the balance off slightly vs the Toyota. The front also looks very slightly different (I prefer the Toyota's looks) and as said before, the warranty is a big factor, plus the multitudes of dealers and garages.

But yeah, lovely looking car, one of the finest coupes for a good few years, and hopefully shortly attainable if enough are sold for the second hand market to flourish in a few years :D.

Associate
Very nice mate. I'm mighty intrigued by these but all the reviews are putting me off. Hopefully we'll catch you at a meet or something where we can all have a good nosey :)

Commissario
Looks fantastic, but as I've already said the price is putting me off. Loved test driving it, might book another just because!

Caporegime
What colour range is there for these? I saw a dark blue one the other day, but every other one I've seen IRL or in the press has been red.

I haven't seen a single BRZ though...

Associate
Looks fantastic and as echoed above will be a fantastic little buy in the near future.

I thought the blue was for the BRZ, didn't know Toyota offered similar.
Seen plenty of reviews with them in red, only one i've seen irl was black

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
On the roads driving I've seen 1 Toyota and 1 Subaru, also seen a BRZ parked up and it did look pretty nice :)

Back
Top Bottom