My new Wrong Wheel Drive car

Soldato
I can understand that, but which car would you therefore choose? I still think the GT86 isn't bad looking at all. Plenty of scope for aftermarket improvements as well.

I was also recently looking at the new Focus ST as it's comparable in price. Very nice bit of kit, but undeniably plump in comparison. Not really a traditional drivers car like the Toyobaru.

The honest answer is I do not know. I understand the concept behind this as a £25k brand new car, however if it was my money I would be looking at year old cars £25k can open up a few more doors however that discussion is not for this thread.

Soldato
I do want!

Hopefully in 2.5 years time when it's time to upgrade, I'll be able to net a second hand when my iQ swapped... unless I get kids, then it's bye bye idea.

Still, loving the car. Seen it at the dealers when I went in to get my car serviced. It does look like a 'mini' GTR!

Soldato
Love it - looks excellent. And I even like the wheels, surprised that no one else does. :p They don't even look small to me, just not ridiculously large.

I suggest you put up a video of you going through some twisties, for extra kudos points. :cool:

Mat

Mat

Soldato
not even any extra for the paint but you do get a decent amount as standard

I would expect at least enough to cover the car! ;)

I think there's a good couple of years left in my Celica before I start looking at one of these but I will definitely be looking.

Back
Top Bottom