My PC no longer turns on

Associate
System: Ryzen 5 5500, ASUS ROG B450, 16/32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz
bequiet 550W 80+ Gold, MSI RTX 3060, EK 240 AIO

So I bought a new monitor for my setup which required me to move my PC to the floor

I also got new RAM sticks as well to total 32GB

I booted the pc after dusting cleaning and adding the ram. Everything is normal I then removed the additional RAM just as a precaution.

Moved my PC entirely re wired and then went to boot and only the Motherboard RGB top right and the RAM sticks light up, but there’s no other action nothing is powering on. No fans, No GPU, No CPU

I’ve done the following:
Reseat all the pins and make sure all connections are fully in
Tried every ram stick by themselves to see if they’re the issue (all light up by themself still)

Reset the bios by the back of the CPU and also removing the CMOS Battery

removed GPU

Nothing has worked I fear I’ve fried my motherboard (somehow) but is there anything else I can do before I make another purchase.

Man of Honour
Everything is normal I then removed the additional RAM just as a precaution.

As a precaution? A precaution against what? I'm confused. My guess is that whatever happened, must have happened when you did this, what cables 'n stuff are in the way of removing the RAM?

Moved my PC entirely re wired and then went to boot and only the Motherboard RGB top right and the RAM sticks light up, but there’s no other action nothing is powering on. No fans, No GPU, No CPU

If you get no fans at all, I'd usually suspect either the power cables (20/24 and 4/8 pin to the board), or, the front panel connections, which in some cases can be pretty tight.

Associate
OP
As a precaution? A precaution against what? I'm confused. My guess is that whatever happened, must have happened when you did this, what cables 'n stuff are in the way of removing the RAM?

If you get no fans at all, I'd usually suspect either the power cables (20/24 and 4/8 pin to the board), or, the front panel connections, which in some cases can be pretty tight.
The only ‘cable’ in the way is my AIO tubes. and I’ve tried to put every pin and connector into board and PSU and still nothing

Associate
OP
image.png
Post pictures

Back
Top Bottom